The short-throw interactive projector for collaboration in any classroom
The BrightLink 536Wi short-throw interactive projector offers exciting, collaborative learning for any classroom - without requiring an electronic whiteboard. Transform any wall or existing dry-erase board into an interactive display. Delivering Up to 3x Brighter Colors* than competitive models, Epson® 3LCD projectors ensure vivid images. Featuring 3400 lumens of color brightness and 3400 lumens of white brightness1, the 536Wi shines bright. Project images up to 116" from 4away with minimal shadows or glare. Moderator device management software2 enables instructors to wirelessly3 connect up to 50 devices and simultaneously share students' work - from computers, iOS® and Android™ devices. Plus, the 536Wi supports top education software.
Up to 3x Brighter Colors with Epson*
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have Up to 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors*. Delivering 3400 lumens of color brightness1 and 3400 lumens of white brightness1, the BrightLink 536Wi uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
- Projection System: 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Color Brightness: 3400 lumens1
- White Brightness: 3400 lumens1
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors and reliable performance — 3LCD, 3-chip technology*
- One measurement of brightness is not enough — look for both high color brightness and high white brightness.
The BrightLink 536Wi has:
Color Brightness: 3400 lumens1
White Brightness: 3400 lumens1
- Easy-to-use, interactivity — fully integrated, dual pen-based interactivity5 transforms any wall or existing whiteboard into an interactive display
- Large, engaging presentations, even in small spaces — built-in short-throw lens projects images 53" up to 116" from less than 4away with virtually no glare or shadows
- Convenient collaboration for BYOD classrooms — wirelessly share4 and compare students' work from multiple devices, simultaneously, with Moderator device management software3
- PC-free annotations — write on images projected directly from an iPad®, iPhone®, iPod®, Android device, document camera or Blu-ray Disc® player, no computer necessary
- SMART™ Notebook Collaborative Learning software — included with purchase. Includes one year of Notebook Advantage
- Compatible with top interactive software — maximize your investment by utilizing familiar teaching applications
- Wireless projection from an array of devices — project from iPad, iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones with the free Epson iProjection™ App4 (wireless module sold separately)
- Long-lasting, low-cost lamps — up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode6
- Flexible placement — install using a wall mount (optional) or place on a tabletop or cart
- Epson Warranty — Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service Program, PrivateLine® dedicated toll-free support (U.S. and Canada only) and 90-day limited lamp warranty.