Contact centre agents are your brand ambassadors, so give them the tool to sound as clear as your brand.
- All-day comfort – weighs just 49 grams (1.73oz) and is easily adaptableBuilt-to-last with reinforced cords and flexible boom arm
- Better sound with HD voice, noise cancellation, and air shock filters
Jabra BIZ 2300 Mono USB UC Noise Canceling headsets is designed to be compatible with all leading sofphone UC applications on your computer. It offers crystal clear conversation with HD Voice quality as well as wideband speaker and best-in-class noise cancellation microphone. The Jabra BIZ 2300 UC Mono allows your office workers to provide the best telecom service possible with little or no interruption. The lightweight design of the Jabra BIZ 2300 UC mono makes it comfortable and easy to wear. Soft, washable foam ear cushions, an adjustable headband and flexible boom arm guarantee that your headset will be clean and comfortable through many years of UC softphone calls. The tough Kevlar-reinforced cord, the Jabra BIZ 2300 Mono is built to withstand punishment at any high-demanding call center.
- Connect via USB port
- Mono earpiece — lets you keep in touch with your surroundings while you're on the line.
- Noise-cancelling microphone — Enhances call clarity by eliminating background noise from the office.
- Built Contact Center Tough - Cords made with Kevlar help to deliver performance and value to end user by providing excellent robustness, fatigue resistance and durability.
- Wideband Audio - High-definition sound with HD Voice allowing crystal clear communication.
- Mute button gives you the option to mute/unmute the microphone directly on the device
Weight: 49 grams
- Large foam ear cushions
- Windows and Mac OS compatible
- Unbreakable FreeSpin Boom Arm - Flexible 360° swiveling arm.
- Air Shock microphone - Microphones placed too close to the mouth picks up respiratory noise. The Jabra BIZ 2300 microphone is designed aerodynamically, with many small perforations and includes a foam lining that reduces the penetration of air shocks to the microphone.
- Optimized for Speech Analytics
- Jabra PC Suite software - Control Center enables you to manage all of your devices directly from Jabra PC Suite, enabling greater control and mass deployment