Establish secure connections and effortlessly manage calls on PC, mobile phone and landline phone. The Plantronics Savi W8220 ANC DECT also offers you freedom of movement in DECT audio quality of up to 180 m on view or 55 m in typical office environments with outstanding DECT audio quality.
When you need to concentrate, Active Noise Canceling (ANC) lets you hide background noise or play music and media in hi-fi stereo quality. For more privacy, the noise-canceling microphone filters out loud nearby calls.
- Ideal for office and contact center employees who use multiple devices and rely on excellent sound quality for their business communication.
- Active Noise Canceling (ANC) cuts out background noise and ensures first-class audio quality for better concentration.
- First-class audio quality and freedom of movement of up to 180 m in sight and 55 m in typical office environments.
- DECT security certification, the latest standard in cordless DECT security.
- Up to 13 hours of talk time and 50 hours of standby time.
- The adaptive transmit power automatically switches to low power mode when the headset is near the base station to extend battery life and maximize coverage.
- Use the Savi 8200 system for conference calls on any two devices (PC, mobile phone or landline phone).
- Enjoy music and media with premium hi-fi DECT stereo.
- For conferences, simply switch two of three devices together at the touch of a button - PC and landline phone or mobile phone and PC.
- Ringtone playback in the base including volume control (off, quiet, medium, loud).
- Connect up to four Savi headsets for multiple calls, ideal for training, meetings and uncomplicated conference calls.
- Reduces the transmission of background noise thanks to the "close conversation limiting" feature (configurable with Plantronics Hub software).
- Call acceptance / ending, volume control, mute and busy light can be controlled for all connected communication devices.
- The management of audio bandwidth enables IT to optimize the audio quality based on the headset users in a cell (configurable in Plantronics Hub).
- The improved digital signal processing (DSP) ensures a more natural sound of voices and crystal-clear audio reproduction.
- SoundGuard ™ DIGITAL technology offers improved acoustic protection.
- The Savi 8220 supports media playback in hi-fi stereo quality with HD sound and first-class quality, so that you can concentrate better when needed.
- DECT technology offers first-class sound quality and prevents interference from Wi-Fi networks.
- Improved broadband sound for first-class speech quality.
- Voice prompts to indicate mute or range, etc. (choose your language in the Plantronics Hub software).
- With Plantronics Hub software, you can take advantage of additional benefits:
- Answering / ending / muting via the headset and automatic update of the presence
indicator of the softphone - Battery symbol on the PC with convenient display of the battery life
- Headset system control for adjusting settings including call notification and firmware updates depending on availability
- With the separately available SaaS Plantronics Manager Pro gives your IT team an overview of all Plantronics headsets used in the company.